Best Tips To Clear AFCAT Exam
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) exam is the Air Force Common Entrance test, which is organized by the Indian Air Force twice in every year to join Indian Air Force wings i.e. Flying Branch, Technical Branches, Ground Duty Branches etc.
The candidates with a clear idea of exam syllabus and pattern can easily clear the exams. AFCAT aspirants need speed and perfection to clear the exams. The exam needs attention and focuses to score more than required cut off marks.
With proper planning and execution, AFCAT aspirants can easily get good marks and can clear the AFCAT exams with flying colours.
1. Complete knowledge about the exam
The aspirants must have the complete knowledge about the AFCAT exams which is a national level competitive exam conducted by the Indian Air Force to select officers for all its branches. The candidates must have proper understanding and knowledge of AFCAT exam patterns, subjects, Cut - off marks and negative markings.
2. Make Proper Planning
Planning is very important to prepare for any exams. Make a timetable and stick to it. Start AFCAT exam preparation from different sources like AFCAT exam books, AFCAT classroom coaching or you could also join AFCAT exam online coaching. Making notes to retain the topic and revise it before exams.
3. Practice Online Test Series
The best way to check performance is to practice with online quiz and test series. Nowadays a large number of online quizzes are available and one can practice for free. Candidates will have to practice online more and more. You are advised to attempt more quizzes and Online test on a regular basis that will not only help you increase speed but is also helpful in real exams.
4. Practice Previous year papers
Practice with the previous year question papers will help to understand the syllabus, patterns and type of questions you may face during the exams. This type of practice helps to increase speed and problem-solving efficiency.
5. Time Management during exams
The most important aspect to clear AFCAT exams. Time management during exams is necessary as the candidate has to complete 100 questions within 120 min. One has to be very careful with the time and should not waste time attempting the questions you are not confident. Be careful with the selection of questions in a paper in order to check negative markings.
Last but not the Least
1. Start preparing for the AFCAT exams with strong determination
2. A study from different sources like AFCAT exam books, AFCAT classroom coaching, online AFCAT coaching classes
3. Prepare and practice previous year AFCAT exams question papers
4. Reach the exam centre on time
5. Answer at least 50 questions correctly without any negative marking to get you 150 marks which are generally good enough to crack the AFCAT exam
6. Always start with the easiest section and avoid the questions which you are not sure about
7. Time management key to your success so do not waste too much time on a single question, if you are not able to do it, better to move on to the next question